Disney Pixar’s Coco is such a great celebration of family and Mexican culture! To celebrate, we’ve brought you a list of 10+ Coco inspired crafts and recipes you can create at home!
The Pixar Coco movie is an amazing celebration of family- but it also celebrates Mexican culture to the hilt. So before and after seeing the movie, these fun activities will get you in the mood to learn a lot more about Day of the Dead, and Mexican culture. I’ve rounded up 10+ crafts and fun food ideas from some of my favorite bloggers so that you can celebrate Pixar Coco at home. Have you entered our Ultimate Coco Giveaway yet?
Whether it be a family movie night, a Coco-themed birthday party, or just a fun multicultural learning activity, we’ve got your covered with the best Coco inspired recipes and crafts! Check out our list:
- Coco Krispy Treats Recipe || Pura Vida Moms
- Coco Guitar Cupcakes || A Magical Mess
- Coco Movie Printables || Pura Vida Moms
- Coco Cocoa Recipe and Printable || Savoring the Good
- Sugar Skull Earrings || Crafty Chica
- Day of the Dead Photo Frame || Cool Chill Mom
- Sugar Skull Class Treats || Exploring Domesticity
- Sugar Skull Pumpkin || Fit Disney Mom
- Sugar Skull Empanadas || The Creative SAHM
- Coco Inspired Slime Recipe || Sarah in the Suburbs
- Disney Pixar Coco Guitar Cake || Suburban Wife, City Life
- Disney Pixar Coco Jello Recipe || Raising Whasians
So many great ideas! I can’t wait to have a Coco birthday party for one of our girls. Which activity above is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
If you are interested in learning more about Coco – be sure to check out the links below!