This is my list of favorite things- products I can’t live without and recommend without reservation.
If you have a product that you’d like included on this list please send me an email at christa@https://puravidamoms.com and we can talk about product testing and review opportunities on this site.
If you have a product you love that I don’t know about- comment below and I’ll try it out.
Table of contents
In 2020 I grew my site by tenfold and upped my passive income a lot. Here are my tried and true blogging resources:
- I owe all of my SEO growth to this course. Made my money back in 6 weeks in passive income from ad revenue.
- SEMRush- I use this tool every day. Want me to teach you how to use it to grow your blog traffic using SEM? Contact me: christa@https://puravidamoms.com
- Canva Pro– the only way to create graphics
- Affordable, custom website design – email@example.com
- Hosting – Jay with Tech Surgeons
- Photography – Canon 6D
Costa Rican Cooking Essentials
These are the products I use every day in my kitchen to turn out authentic and delicious Costa Rican food.
- Salsa Lizano – wondering what it is? Read here.
- Los Paititos Achiote for Arroz con pollo
- 1820 Coffee Most commonly found in Costa Rican households
- Rice Cooker – I keep it simple and small
- Instant Pot – I make almost all of my meat and my black beans here
- Coffee Maker – Again, simple, small, zero waste
- Tortilla Press – Indispensable
- Misto– for spraying your pots and pans with low calories and waste
Costa Rica Travel Essentials
When in Costa Rica, these are the things I absolutely do not leave home without:
- Para’Kito Bug Repellent (You can read all about mosquitos in Costa Rica here)
- Reef friendly sunscreen
- These wildlife guides
- This backpack
- Reusable snack pouches
- This first aid kit
- My favorite reusable straws
- Nuun hydration
- Dr. Bronner’s soap – it’s shampoo, body wash, dish soap, hand soap. And a little bit goes a long way.
- Collapsible drinking cups with straws
Bilingual Parenting Essentials
Raising bilingual kids is not easy- but it is so rewarding. These are the best products out there:
- – my favorite of many Spanish Independent booksellers
- PBS Kids in Spanish
- Spanish syllable magnet pack
- Disney + in Spanish
- Qwirkle (and any other board game)
- Spanish podcasts for kids
- Anne Williams crafts
Self Care – Stuff for Me
These are the things that I use to take care of myself and stay happy and sane:
- El Canto Face Masks from Costa Rica – message me christa@https://puravidamoms.com for more info.
- FitBit – I use a Charge.
- CeraVe lotion – just like Michael Phelps
- Portable wine glass
- My drinking cup
- My water bottle
- Best protein powder
- Mabel’s Labels – Use code PURAVIDA for 15% off sitewide
- Goodreads – let’s connect if you love to read
- Cricut machine – so I can make cute bilingual stuff