I’m excited to present these fun 20 Questions For Couples’ Date which has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. This content is intended for readers who are 21 and over. #MiCervezaPremium, #ad
When it’s time for a date with my husband, I love to get outside and get moving. I always make an effort to grab 10,000 steps a day as part of an active lifestyle, but there’s just nothing like a super long walk or hike. Which is one of the many reasons that we love living in Colorado, quite frankly!
But really, the best part of working out hard during a date is the end- when I get to enjoy a beer and talk to my spouse! There’s such an awesome beer culture in Colorado, and my husband loves light beers that are reminiscent of back home in Costa Rica. So it’s a natural fit that we enjoy a Michelob ULTRA at the end of an active date together, along with fun 20 Questions For Couple’s Date printable. Some scandalous and fun stuff on there!
That’s why I put together this packing list for a fun active date. It makes it easier to get ready super quick and enjoy more time on the date! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Sunscreen – it’s so important to keep our skin protected from the sun!
- Trail Mix – high protein and carbs to keep our energy up during the hike
- Water- no need to get dehydrated!
- Cooler- is there anything on this earth superior to ice cold beer?
- Koozies – see above!
- Michelob ULTRA 6 pack bottles- crisp, refreshing taste that won’t fill you up at 95 calories and 2.6 carbs
- 20 Questions For Couples’ Date printable (free download and print here)
And that’s it! The perfect active date that ends with Michelob ULTRA- a Superior Light Beer that tastes great and has 50 calories less than Corona Extra and 80% less carbs than Corona Extra. What is your favorite place to have an active date with your partner?
Like it? Pin it!