A Facebook post popped up from my friend Ali recently advertising her new Jamberry nail wrap business. I almost fainted with shock, but instead I sent her a message and said “ok, what’s the deal here? You are AWFUL to your nails, and this product stays on?” (No, really!)
See, Ali and I grew up together, and neither of us are what you could call easy on our nails – Ali is constantly doing all kinds of crazy hardcore things (having a baby did not slow her down a bit), and she and I both consider ourselves mostly tomboys.
She convinced me to let her send me a sample product of the Jamberry nail wraps, and I tried them out. That was two weeks ago, and they haven’t budged (even though I already chipped off the gel nail polish I applied on my other nails. So that tells you something right there- the wrap lasted longer than my gel pedi). I wanted to share Jamberry with my readers and Ali generously offered to sponsor a Jamberry Nail Wrap Giveaway to help get her fledgling business off the ground. Here are five reasons why I love Jamberry Nail Wraps!
- They were easy to put on. Ali sent me the wraps and instructions, and I had them on in about 10 minutes. I did a pedicure, and it was super easy to use the wraps on my big toes and complement the bright colors with nail polish from my personal collection.
- The designs and colors. Can you say glitter? I love glittery nails, and am totally lusting after the glittery patterns. Ali just stopped by yesterday and she had all of her nails done in one color, and some flirty silver dots on each of her ring fingers. A little disco nail on each hand! Love it.
3. The customization. I love that whether my nails are long or short, I can just cut the Jamberry nail wraps to fit my nail. I actually stubbed my toe and my nail broke. I just re-heated the wrap (I used a hairdryer but am totally lusting after the mini heater from Ali’s Jamberry Store!) and filed it down a bit and it’s as good as new.
4. Disney! My girls are almost ready for these nail wraps, and we love Minnie Mouse over here. Matching mom and daughter manis, anyone? I’ll rock Minnie with the best of them.
5. It’s easy to get support to take the wraps on and off. I am not the most patient person in the world when it comes to doing my nails, and Ali pointed me to several You Tube videos that showed me exactly what to do with the Jamberry nail wraps. In literally 10 minutes I had a cute pedicure that has stayed on. And they can be removed with baby oil or cooking oil, instead of having to use nail polish remover – yay green!
Please visit Ali’s online Jamberry store to check out all of the amazing products she is showcasing. She would love to help you pick out your best products, or host an online party so that you can earn free wraps, discounted items, and free shipping for three months -but she’s super low-pressure and laid back about it all, which I love.
Now it’s your turn to try Jamberry nails wraps! We are giving away two full nail wrap set half sheets, instructions, and Jamberry tools to get you started. Enter before it closes, and good luck!